A Lifetime of Smarter Mental Health Prescribing Guidance
Genomind® Professional PGx Express™ is the most advanced and comprehensive mental health pharmacogenetic test available. We test up to 24 mental health related genes, cover 10 mental health conditions and assess 130+ mental health medications.
Your results are good for life. Your genes don’t change and your report information can be shared to provide guidance to any prescribing clinician.
- The most advanced and comprehensive mental health PGx test (up to 24 genes)
- Clinician and patients get full access to Genomind eConcierge - Superior Service for Life Includes:
- Express overnight kit shipping to and from your home
- Test results in 3 business days or less* – the fastest in the industry.
- Expert PhD and PharmD Consults for Clinicians On-Demand™ - patients and parents can join!
- And so much more!
*Pending any processing holds
Cost and Coverage at a Glance
Cost may vary depending on coverage. Out-of-pocket costs will vary per patient health plan, deductible and out-of-pocket maximum.
- HSA and FSA: Can cover 100% of Genomind® services!
- HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) is an excellent way to pay for the Genomind test. Just like braces or LASIK eye surgery, investing in this test can provide lifetime value!
- Commercial Insurance, Employer, or Medicare Advantage: Varies depending on coverage - Your HSA/FSA can cover these costs
- Patients typically pay no more than $399.
- Medicare, Participating Medicaid States and Managed Medicaid: Patients pay $0
- Uninsured or Under-insured: Patient Self-Pay is $2,000 - Your HSA/FSA can cover these costs
- Payment plans are available if you are uninsured or under-insured, including a 15% ($300) prompt pay discount.
Genomind Express Online Payment
Whether your healthcare provider orders the test directly to your home address or collects your cheek swab in the office, patients pay through our Express Online Payment Portal.
- Conveniently pay online vs. dealing with “snail mail” bills
- Understand your expected out-of-pocket costs upfront prior to processing
- Avoid “‘surprise” bills weeks or months after testing
When your order has been processed from your provider, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay online.
Please contact our office at 877.895.8658 to discuss billing or any health insurance-related questions.
If you have received a statement from Genomind, CLICK HERE to pay.